Saturday, August 14, 2010

Swap Cards

Oh my goodness! It's been a really long time since I posted. I did finally get my craft room cleaned up! I hope you like these cards that I just did for a new catalog swap. I used the new Smooch Spritz on one of them and the new Two-Step Owl punch on another one. I hope you like them.


Stamp Set: Word Play
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Whisper White, Celebrations DSP
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2, Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Circle Ice Rhinestone brad


Stamp Set: Occasional Quotes (Hostess)
Paper: Celebration DSP, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist
Accessories: Vanilla Shimmer and Gold Glow Smooch Spritz, Big Shot, Stars # 2 & Curly Label shaper dies, Curly Label punch, Mix & Match chipboard star


Stamp Set: Because I Care (Hostess)
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Basic Black, Whisper White, Celebrations DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Two Step Owl punch, Two Step Bird punch, sponge

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, return of the stranger -- LOL. So nice to see you back Pam! Your punched owl card is so darn cute. Now I want to see more of your projects -- so I'm challenging you to update your blog at least once a week (and I will try to do the same!).
    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Pam! I must get the Celebrations DSP. I like how is goes so well with the saying. Debbie

    ReplyDelete