Friday, May 28, 2010

Pretty Cards

Hey did you think that My Digital Studio is just for scrapbooking??? If you did take a look at these cute cards that I made. I used one of the new downloads called Summer Splendor Designer Series Paper (#121067) to create the four card fronts in MDS. There are 6 gorgeous designer papers in the file. After I printed out the card fronts on Whisper White, I created a hybrid card that using punches, ribbons and brads.


Here's a closer look at each individual card ---

Papers: YoYo Yellow (retiring); Old Olive
Ribbon: Old Olive
Brad: Fire Circle Rhinestone
MDS Downloads: Summer Splendor DSP; Thoughts and Prayers stamp set and Vintage Overlays stamps










Papers: Bashful Blue; Brilliant Blue (retiring)
Brad: Bold Bright
MDS Downloads: Summer Splendor DSP; Well Scripted stamp set and Presto Patterns Specialty DSP








Papers: YoYo Yellow (retiring); Riding Hood Red (retired In-Color - coming back as a Core Color in new catalog
Brad: Ice Circle rhinestone
Punch: Photo Corner (large)
MDS Downloads: Summer Splendor DSP; Hug and Wishes stamp set






Papers: Elegant Eggplant; Wild Wasabi (retired In-Color - coming back as a Core Color in new catalog
Brad: Ice Circle rhinestone
Ribbon: Gold elastic cord
MDS Downloads: Summer Splendor DSP; Well Scripted stamp set


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. I love the new MDS DSP. They just look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Pam!! Would you believe I haven't even installed my MDS yet!! Waiting for my new PC (hopefully this week).

    ReplyDelete