Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!


Well, it's Christmas Eve and we have lots of snow outside! It is so pretty! (I got irritated at someone earlier who drove down our street and made tire tracks!) Fortunately, I live in West Texas and it will probably all be gone by noon!! I can enjoy it this morning and still finish up last minute shopping this afternoon!

:) Gotta love the weather here!

I wanted to share the card I've created using the My Digital Studio software. I've ordered some online and will pick them up locally later today to send out (can you tell that I'm running late!!). I'll be putting these in the mail and hoping that everyone enjoys them. I loved doing this card with all of our family members on it. I've tried doing the Christmas letter, but it always seems that those don't go out until January (if I'm lucky). Hope you like it too.


I want to wish all of you a Very Merry, Blessed Christmas!!! I hope that you all enjoy this time with your family. May the Lord bless your time together as you celebrate His birth!

2 comments:

  1. you have more snow than I did in New York state! Nice job on the MDS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I loved the pics of all the family and the snow. It has been a wonderful year for your family and ours. Happy New Year, and love to all....Carol F.

    ReplyDelete