Saturday, October 24, 2009


Well the holidays are here and I like to make holiday cards. I made this one for a swap on SCS. Hope you like it.

The background is sponged. I used Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Pink Passion, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, and Elegant Eggplant. I rolled the wheel on a window sheet. It was a little tricky getting the brown for the path in just the right spot. I think it turned out pretty cute.

I'm working on Christmas cards now for a class during the week of Thanksgiving (yes I know - I'm crazy!). I'll post those when I get them figured out.

4 comments:

  1. very nice job on the sponging. It made an awesome background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this type of shading! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how did I miss this??? I usually stay up to date on checking blogs -- but missed this beauty. Love all the detail in putting this together. Beautiful Halloween card -- especially because I don't do Halloween normally. I too just love the sponging.
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the shading. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete