Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Cards


Oh WOW! How long has it been since I posted - much less stamped!! Well - THAT'S too long! I am so excited about what I've seen in the new catty. I love the new In-Colors. Here are a couple of cards that I did this week. One of them is for my SCS Secret Sister's birthday and the other is for a monthly SCS swap. I love how you can use the same colors, papers and stamp sets, but have the cards come out differently. The yellow color is the new Crushed Curry and the designer paper is Razzleberry Lemonade.

The stamp set is also a new one. It's called "Circle Circus". I really like it. There are several circle patterns that are really cute in it. The "Thinking of You" card also uses the new "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set and the new "Modern Label" punch and matching Stampin' Up! exclusive Sissix Mover and Shaper die.

Thanks for looking. I hope you like it.

10 comments:

  1. I really like the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam,
    Your cards a beautiful. I love the colors you chose and I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the second card too, you did a great job pulling the colours from the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your color choices. The Razzleberry Lemonade DP has to be one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards. Great colour combo and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combo and layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Pam, I was just checking your blog to see what was new and noticed my comment I left for these cards. I have to apologize for typing in "Michelle" for your name. Although it is nothing unusual for me, I really try not to do that (really). But my comment about your beautiful cards was correct -- they are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) No problem Sandi.

    Thanks to all of you for your sweet comments about these cards and the others on my blog!

    ReplyDelete