Monday, May 25, 2009

Flower Card


I like this card so much that I have done it for several things - a swap, my secret sisters and even my Mother-in-law for her birthday. She liked it too.

I got the idea for the card from the tutorial on SCS for a Flower Pot Card. That one the flowers pull out a card from the inside. It's really cute, but I changed it to just be the front of a regular card.

I'm sorry for the poor quality of the picture. I used the Big Shot Daisy die, the lace scallop punch, the paper crimper, rose gingham ribbon, and pink & purple rhinestone brads (don't remember is they are Fire or Ice sets). The papers are Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion, YoYo Yellow, Barely Banana, Kiwi Kiss and Pacific Point Designer Series print.

Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks Pam. I love this card. It's so pretty and vibrant. I love flowers and this does it for me. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flower pot cards are so cool! I love making them! isn't that Sizzix die awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this flower pot. I wanna make one.

    Michelle
    www.cherishedheart.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. I just love using the Big shot, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute. Love the flowers. Didn't think I needed the BS flowers, see what you have done, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, great job!! I need to try one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I'm jealous. I still haven't had time to try this pattern yet and yours is gorgeous. So much to do and so little time -- but I will be back to look again when I have more time so I can case!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You enabler you. Now I *have* to get this die. Great job!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card. I just started playing with this die. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete