Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another card for my Big Sis!


I sent this one to my SCS Big Sis in February. Believe it or not - it's made from an envelope! That's right a regular envelope that you send your greeting cards in. Just cut off 1 1/4" from one end, stamp your main image(s) on the big end of the envelope, run it through the crimper (note: your images might be a little distorted now, but that's ok!) - don't crimp the small piece you cut off, finish it out with ribbons and other embelishments as desired. The part that you cut off makes the top of the card. You just slide it over the top of the crimped part.


You can make a pull out card with card stock starting with a base of 4" X 4 1/4 (I'll have to double check this size - will edit later). I didn't do much embellishing on my inside card as I didn't want it to poke out too much. I hope you enjoy this card. It's fun to make and really easy!


Stamp Set: Just Buzzin' By

3 comments:

  1. Pam - This card is soooooooo cute! When do you have classes now? I might could find a few minutes, and that's a big might, to come and visit. I have seen stampin' up in quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have regular classes scheduled at this time. If you want to e-mail me, I can let you know when I have the next one scheduled. My e-mail is jomap78@nts-online.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam!
    Glad you figured out I was your (not so) secret sis. I thought it was pretty amazing to get paired with you again. Wasn't sure about trying to keep it a secret or not.

    Love your blog! I've been checking in but will have to do so now not so secretly!! LOL!!! That shaving cream butterfly is AWESOME!! What a pretty effect!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete