Saturday, January 10, 2009

New stuff..............

Oh wow!!! I've started seeing pics of the new catalog and I'm getting excited!!!

Some of the new stuff coming on January 19th is:

new Stamp Sets - lots of cute ones
new Designer Series papers - really pretty
new Simply Scrapping Kits - yep, like them too
new punches
new circle cutter
new Sissix dies
new Decor Element designs
and LOTS more !!

Well, needless to say, I can't wait to get my hands on the new catalog and see them for myself! I'm planning to have a New Catalog Open House sometime soon - maybe in February. I'll keep you updated on that.

Check back later this weekend - I'm going to try to have information on the Scrapbook class that will be on January 29th, posted by Sunday night.

Don't forget about the retiring stamp sets and accessories. I'm keeping the accessories updated with things that have already sold out. Check out the inventory blowout list too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment