Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Catalog!!!!

Well I have it in my hot little hands and it's GREAT!!! I'm so excited to show you all the new things that are there this Spring. New stamps, new papers, a new circle cutter, new decor elements, new Sissix dies and more!!! WOOHOO!! I'll be setting up a time that you can come check it out for yourself.

I apologize for not getting the information up about the scrapbook class that I'll be holding on the 29th. I had way to much scheduled for last weekend and not enough weekend to do it all. Well.....I have an extra day this weekend and that is top on my priority list. I will have a picture up on the blog of what we'll be doing and the information to you by Monday evening.

I hope that everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment