Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My First Post

WOW! I actually created a Blog!!!! How cool is this? I'll try to keep up with it regularly - at least once a week maybe more often than that. To start with though, I'm going to say once a week! Please bear with me as I learn how to do this "blog" thing! Guess I'll have to ask the kids!

In my blog you'll be able to find fun stamping projects, new techniques, Stampin' Up specials and lots more cool stuff. You might even see some pictures of my cute little granddaughters!!

For those that don't know me, I am an Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator. I love to scrapbook and make cards and gifts with the Stampin' Up products. I also love other forms of crafting too, including quilting. I wish that I had more time to do it all, but work calls. I try to have classes too, so keep an eye out for upcoming class times.

I'm glad that you stopped by. I hope that you will enjoy my new creation. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment